Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The first time of new planet 's discovery



The reason why I chose this news is I personally interested in astronomy. I think it is such a mysterious thing that even science cannot find out what is going on above the earth. I think there are plenty strange planets and aliens, walking on some planets outside the world. I am looking forward to someday I can see the marvels which have not discovered on this today.

In a few days ago, I have heard that there is a Chinese scientist who found the new tiny planet while he was on observatory, Cheu Ching San. It was the first time of Chinese scientist that discovered this little planet above China. Mr. Chaohaiping, researcher of observatory , said that this planet spends time to orbit around the sun for 100.29 year around.

In my opinion, this news is such a good news for science world. It may stimulate the scientists to work harder on the astronomy. On the other hand, according to the news it may be an implication that something outside the world has been changing and it may causes huge change on our world too.

photo : http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bigphotos/images/090529-new-planet-found_big.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment